Wednesday

domestic bliss.

there was once a time when I lived with my man and I did not understand the whole 'what's mine is yours' thing... I believe that my thought process was something along the lines of

1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hands, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a week ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I think it's fine, it's mine.
9. If it is near me, it's mine.
10. If it's broccoli, it's yours.

oh how time has changed me. I am now more about what's yours is mine...? just kidding just kidding. I am now a happily cohabitating what's mine is yours woman.

list borrowed from the fantastic libertylondongirl.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment