Monday

yikes!

I know that I should've gotten my christmas cards out already, but I wanted to include a recent family photo and j & I have been avoiding the camera like nothing else. For those of you that haven't grabbed / made your chrismas cards I think these are pretty cool...

christmas cards anyone?


find this guy at the bloodzilla store ...I really enjoy some of his other work.

 For that special lady/man friend in your life this card is awesome. buy it here



I like this one too...
buy it here



This is an especially cute idea...
personalized to reflect your own family - including the furry members too - buy them here



this one's cute too! gotta love the reindeer. find it here




 winter wonderland amazingness... buy it here



and would this really be complete without a little horse action - usually I end up buying christmas cards that have some sort of wilderness and/or horse in the picture... you can buy these babies here


No comments:

Post a Comment