Friday

classy ladies

I did not see either of these lovelies in my golden globe watching... although I admit that I didn't actually watch them I ended up doing something else and then attempted to 'catch up.' I missed a whole lot apparently...

Glen Close looked AMAZING in a black strapless number by Oscar De La Renta.

OH OSCAR! SEQUINS! You shouldn't have. (I have sources that tell me sequins are rough going... and I'm pretty sure that Oscar didn't skimp i.e. use fabric with sequins already attached. This dress was probably hours and hours of labour intensive sewing) I always love a good sequined dress though - and this one is the best I've seen in a long, long time.



Penelope Cruz always blows me away. Always.
Here she is wearing Armani Prive. Looking gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment