Saturday

scarlett fever

I never thought much of Scarlett Johansson until recently. She's pretty fantastic. No wonder she is the muse for the one by Dolce&Gabbana...


image via backseatcuddler.com


image found here

image found here


via theinsider

I heard bad reviews of her singing, but when I saw this music video I decided I just don't agree. she's got great singing style

...and she really rocks the dark hair.


image via accesshollywood.com

 


via socialitelife.celebuzz.com

and that's not even the only song that really got to me. there's this one. and this one. and this one.
and this one.

She's got some great style on the fashion front too... if there's one thing I like about her it's her ability to go frumpy or fashionable. Props to her for not caring what people think.


image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment