Wednesday

what next

I was sceptical about Avatar... but my honest opinion now that I've seen it: it's a must see in 3D. Loved the special effects, especially the forest and the animals. Didn't love the storyline - really wanted to just remove the military guys from the movie altogether because of their cheese factor, but I guess they brought the guys money in.

Michelle Rodriguez is pretty badass in this movie. And props to Zoe Saldana who plays Neytiri... the whole movie I was wondering what actress was playing the blue lady.


image found here

I hope that there's more of this style of animation happening. I would love to see a little she-ra action with this kind of special effects. It's only a matter of time until they put it on the big screen in my eyes...

sorry about the blurry segment - it was the best I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment