Friday

busy busy busy

This week has been especially busy at work and especially lonely at home... glad it's the weekend. The next month or so is going to be absolutely hectic around here. It's the Fall 2010 order season coming to a close, the Spring 2010 shipping season starting up, the Olympics and a ton of family birthdays. Yikes.

Hoping to get some quality time in with some friends so the absent person is not missed as much at the homestead. This is really going to take some getting used to. I put up a few more pictures of j on the fridge because really, it makes me feel better. I promise that this is the last time I listen to any of our songs because it makes me feel extra lonely, although it helps to play the song when I'm practicing it on guitar so maybe I shouldn't promise that.

No comments:

Post a Comment