Saturday

I ♥ Venice Beach

I spent the better part of the afternoon & evening enjoying some cocktails, nice weather and good company at the High Lounge in Venice Beach.

I regret not getting the retro Vaurnet France style tank that I wanted to buy. I did experience a mix tape that my boss grabbed for $2 from some guy on the strip, the skate park right up near the beach and a dude backflipping over 10 people... so wild.

love, love, love the beach, palm trees and fresh mojitos.

I'm also a really big fan of the restaurant we checked out yesterday. yum. Madonna's got the right idea getting this guy to cook for her.

We blew through Melrose yesterday. I had my eyes peeled for Amanda Heather Locklear but no dice.

Seriously, some of the most amazing clothes I've ever seen.

Thanks for keeping it real California. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment