Wednesday

it has been a little while

I've made the move - my life has officially taken a step.

I was playing the waiting game for so long and now I'm officially in cowboy country. Small town Alberta is much different from Vancouver... even though Edmonton is an arm's reach, it is a different animal from Vancouver too.

When we packed up the truck, it was the beginning of a Vancouver fall. We were thrown into an Alberta winter - snow, snow and more snow. The air cuts your lungs with every breath and my nose and cheeks get rosy by the end of my dog walks. But there's none of the chill-you-to-the-bone rain that I always said I didn't mind but right now I'm not missing. The dogs sure love the snow too! Every day at the park they chase each other, bounding through the snow like deer.




No comments:

Post a Comment